Saturday, April 25, 2009

Karate = Therapy

                                    The Prep...

                             The Kick...

                                  Comin' Down!

I absolutely love these pictures!  Ethan is such a stud and he can definitely get up there.  The teacher holding the kick paddle is about my height maybe a little taller,  and did you see that FORM in the 2nd picture!  So these pictures tell me a couple of things.  First, karate is a form of therapy. :) And 2nd, there is no doubt in my mind that Ethan is letting out some of his little sister frustrations, I mean did you see his face... take a good look, because it is priceless!  Ethan is a brown belt and well on his way to black, he is a great athlete and we love watching him bring the house down.

No comments: