Friday, December 5, 2008

We have a TEENAGER!

So yes, it is official...WE ARE THE PARENTS OF A TEENAGER, and he now has a cellphone too! The more I say it the more I become in denial.  The night before his birthday Dave informed him to not be shocked, but that he was going to wake up the next day with a terrible attitude, pimples, and knowing everything about life.  Alyssa also informed him to not forget that he was going to have armpit hair the next day as well!   Ben is such an awesome kid, and the truth is he woke up on his birthday the very same sweet and kind kid that he has always been.  

4 comments:

Julie said...

What the crap is all that craziness on your comment bar. Scary!!

Ben is a great kid. Congrats to him for making it to his teens!

Jobi Niu said...

How come I got teary eyed reading this?! ha ha I'm SO emotional lately and I'm not even pregnant. What a cute kid and I love that he's a sweetheart too..

Love said...

Rachel you look TOO young to have a teenager!!

Cutler Family said...

super cute! so happy to have caught up with you.

xoxo
jess