Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I look at these pictures and can't believe how big my kids are!  They all still LOVE Halloween and Trick or Treating.  We were still finalizing costumes and trading them between kids an hour before Trick or Treating.  The kids had a great time going their own ways with friends.  I have been throwing away candy while they are at school!




I had fun doing Alyssa's class party on Halloween, 32 kids, tons of candy, limbo, and loud Halloween music... what could be better?
The Packers jersey and helmet belonged to my brother Ben.  He wore it in little league 20 years ago.  
Hold Still!

Trouble and more Trouble.

4 comments:

Love said...

Hey Rachel! It's your old collectibles Elite buddy, Michelle! Your kids ARE getting so big. I cant believe how old your youngest is, I remember when he was a baby! You have such a cute house with the cutest decorations! I added you to my blog list!

Elise Clark said...

Rachel, you are amazing. I love all of you photos. Your smile always puts one on my face, too. I'm glad we are friends. I enjoy reading your notes and your favorites. (I'm a Pioneer woman fan too!)
Thanks for sharing.

Natalie said...

Rachel, so great to see you, Dave and your darling family. They are growing up too quickly. Your blog looks GREAT and so do YOU! We miss you and will love seeing update of your family. Love, Natalie

Unknown said...

Rachel... Thank you for taking the time (roughly 732 hours at last count) to put this together and reminding me how much I love you and our crazy children. LOTS and LOTS and LOTS by the way...

-David